Salary: from $67ph
Location: FIFO (Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara)
Winners in the ABA100 National Employer of Choice Awards 2018, High Grade Mechanical specialises in supplying High Quality Tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. Operating nationally for over 10 years, we pride ourselves on our strong team culture, looking after our staff and only providing top caliber candidates to our clients.
About the role
We are currently seeking highly experienced Auto Electricians (mobile machinery) to join our team for work in various locations, Western Australia – FIFO from Perth.
- Australian Recognised Trade
- Experience in heavy earth moving machinery (Cat, Komatsu, Liebherr, Atlas Copco)
- Current Air Con tickets
- Current Australian C class driver’s licence
- Safety conscious
- Top quality workmanship
- Available to START IMMEDIATELY
- Preference will be given to candidates with Mine Site Experience. .
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ Link below or send your current resume to Toprates@hgmechanical.com.au
High Grade Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Females, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.