Auto Electricians FIFO WA
Salary: $67 ph + Super ALL HRS + Company Benefits
Location: FIFO WA
REFERRER OF THE YEAR $10K DRAWN 31ST JULY 2020
- $500 PER REFERRAL + ENTRY TO DRAW
- From $67 per hour + Super on ALL hours!
- TEMP to PERM roles available
- Living away from home allowance and salary packaging options to support non WA residents!
Our People are Our Purpose! If you want to work for an employer who genuinely cares about you, your family and your success, join the HGM TEAM!
Operating nationally for over 13 years, High Grade Mechanical have been supplying high-quality Tradespeople to the Australian Mining & Civil Industries.
About the roles
We are currently seeking experienced Auto Electricians to join our specialised teams across WA.
You will have the opportunity to work at various Tier 1 mine sites and on a broad range of OEM Equipment including Diggers, Drills, Dozers, Loaders, Graders, Trucks or Road Transport.
You will have extensive experience working on various Heavy Mining or Civil Plant & Equipment and hold:
- Current Australian C class driver’s license (minimum)
- Australian Auto Electrical Trade Cert with Heavy Mobile Plant experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Previous FIFO experience
- Full Working Rights in Australia
How do we look after you?
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Happy Healthy & Wealthy Program
- W E E K L Y pay $$
- TAX VARIATION AGREEMENTS (pay LESS TAX!)
- Salary Sacrifice Program, LAFHA available!!
- FREE 24/7 Accident & Illness Insurance
Luke D. – Award winning contractor who looks after there employees. Very family based best contractor I’ve work for
Owen H. – by far the best company i have ever worked for
How to Apply
Are you the next member of our team having the attitude, skills and experience we need? We want to hear from you. Call us on 1300 79 77 44 or apply by clicking the ‘Apply Link’ below or send your current resume to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
High Grade Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Females, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.