Diesel Mechanic | HD Fitter Perth Metro
Salary: Up to $57 ph
Winner ABA100 National Employer of Choice Awards 2018, High Grade Mechanical specialises in supplying High Quality Tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. Operating nationally for over 10 years, we pride ourselves on our strong team culture, looking after our staff and only providing top caliber candidates to our clients. Servicing over 10 major clients over 25 different sites.
About the role
We are currently seeking highly experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics (mobile machinery) to join our team for work in Perth.
- Top Quality – workmanship and attitude
- Australian C class driver’s licence
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification (Australian recognised)
- OEM experience
- Safety conscious
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
On highway trucks/small civil machinery through to large production mining earth moving machinery. Preference will be given to candidates with Mine Site Experience.
What we offer
- Award winning company
- Up to $57 ph
- Happy Healthy Wealthy Staff benefit program: including Salary Sacrifice for airfares, mobile phones, car etc, Rewards and Recognition program + more
- CHECK OUT BENEFITS:
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ Link below or send your current resume to Toprates@hgmechanical.com.au
As we receive 100s of applications, ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
High Grade Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Females, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.