Auto Electrician Underground FIFO | 2:2 Rosters
Salary: $68 ph + Super ALL hours + Company Benefits
Location: FIFO WA
𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 $𝟏𝟎𝐊 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝟑𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 • $𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐋 + 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖*
Operating nationally for over 13 years, High Grade Mechanical have been supplying high-quality Tradespeople to the Australian Mining & Civil Industries.
About the roles
We are currently seeking experienced Underground Auto Electricians (Heavy Mobile Plant) for long term FIFO rosters ex Perth.
- Good Attitude, Team Motivated & Drive to Succeed
- Australian C class driver’s licence
- Auto Electrical Trade Qualification (Australian recognised)
- Underground Heavy Mobile Plant experience within the mining industry
- Experience working on (Caterpillar loaders, Atlas Copco trucks, Sandvik drills, Atlas Copco drills, Volvo IT L50/L120, Normet spray and charge rigs
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostics
What We Offer
- Great Rates & Company Perks
- Work for a company run by Fitters who understand WHAT YOU WANT. Support only a phone call away!
- Superannuation paid on ALL hours worked
- 24/7 Accident & Illness cover (even when you are not at work)
5* Reviews Luke D. – Award winning contractor who looks after there employees. Very family based best contractor I’ve work for Owen H. – by far the best company i have ever worked for
How to Apply
We want to hear from you. Click the “APPLY LINK” button or call us on 1300 79 77 44. Due to the high volume of applications received, ONLY successful applicants will be contacted. High Grade Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Females, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply. .