FIELD SERVICE | HD Fitters | Diesel Mechanics
Salary: $67 ph + SUPER PAID ON ALL HOURS
Location: FIFO WA
**$500 for Referrals + enter the draw to WIN $10,000 Referrer of the Year!**
We are currently seeking experienced Field Service Heavy Duty Fitters (mobile mining machinery).
Long swings available!
We are a Market Leader who is dedicated to providing a solid team culture and generous salary and employee benefits.
Operating nationally for over 13 years, High Grade Mechanical have been supplying high-quality Tradespeople to the Australian Mining & Civil Industries.
Our people are our priority, and to this we will work with you to get you where you want to be. We have the sites, locations and rosters available and want you as a part of our team!
About the roles
JOIN OUR SHUTDOWN TEAM
Seeking experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanics.
We have shutdown and short term roles across various sites and on a variety of gear.
- Australian C class driver’s licence
- Heavy Vehicle Trade Qualification (Australian recognised)
- Liebherr, CAT & Komatsu experience
- OEM Experience
- Safety conscious
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostics
- FIFO ex Perth (preferably WA based)
How do we look after you?
- Shutdowns & Maintenance work
- Generous Salary and Benefits – Salary Sacrifice for cars, laptop, mobile phones, investment house payments etc
- Only WA HME Contractor to provide 24/7 accident & illness insurance (if you get hurt or COVID-19 we’ve got you covered!)
Luke D. – Award winning contractor who looks after there employees. Very family based best contractor I’ve work for
Owen H. – by far the best company i have ever worked for
How to Apply
Are you the next member of our team having the attitude, skills and experience we need? We want to hear from you. Call us on 1300 79 77 44 or apply by clicking the ‘Apply Link’ below or send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
High Grade Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Females, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.