LV Fitter / Light Vehicle Fitter – Indigenous or Female Opportunity
Salary: $140,000 per year Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara WA
Operating nationally for over 13 years, High Grade Mechanical have been supplying high-quality Tradespeople to the Australian Mining & Civil Industries.
About the roles
We are currently seeking experienced Light Vehicle Mechanics to join our specialised team in the Pilbara region of WA.
- Australian C class driver’s license (minimum)
- Australian Light Vehicle Mechanical Trade Paper
- Experience with Toyotas, Scanias, Gensets, Iveco, Mitsubishi
- Full Working Rights in Australia
How do we look after you?
- Superannuation paid on ALL hours worked
- Generous Salary and Benefits – Salary Sacrifice for cars, laptop, mobile phones, investment house payments etc
- We care for you! NEWLY introduced 24/7 accident & illness insurance (if you get hurt or COVID-19 we’ve got you covered!)
5* Reviews Luke D. – Award winning contractor who looks after there employees. Very family based best contractor I’ve work for Owen H. – by far the best company i have ever worked for
How to Apply
We want to hear from you. Click the “APPLY LINK” button or call us on 1300 79 77 44. Due to the high volume of applications received, ONLY successful applicants will be contacted. High Grade Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Females, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply. .