Some of the benefits of working for High Grade Mechanical include:
- Award winning company
- Market leading rates – TOP RATES PAID
- East Coast Flight Packages
- Various rosters
- Company vehicle provided for some roles
- Happy Healthy Wealthy Staff benefit program
- Reward and Recognition online platform connecting our remote staff on a single platform, celebrating achievements and alliance with our company Vision and Values.
- Staff Induction manual and new starter welcome pack
- Great culture and Periodic get togethers with your family
- Annual fishing trip per crew offered to every single person (worth $3000)
- Confidential Employee Assist Program (EAP)
- Free financial planning session with our provider (worth approx $600)
- Salary Sacrifice of your work-related purchases. Managed with an external provider – you can salary sacrifice such things as: work clothes and boots, air fares to Perth for work, airport car parking, mobile phone, laptop, novated car lease, Superannuation and a few others.
- Frequent pay reviews and tiers in business you can grow in
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheets
To work for High Grade Mechanical, you must:
- Be an Australian resident
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Be able to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Provide police clearance
- Pass a medical examination
If you are a dynamic tradesman who excels in your trade with the ability to work unsupervised and you are looking to join the HG Mechanical team, please send us your resume with a cover letter using the Contact Form. Also please download our Employment Application Form, complete the form, upload and return to us along with your other documentation.