High Grade Mechanical safe and healthy workplace commitment
We are committed to minimising our safety incidents and impact on the environment through hazard identification and effective risk management.
High Grade Mechanical are committed to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and is at the core of all business activities.
We are committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace
- Minimising our impact on the environment
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines
- Setting up measurable objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services
- Continually monitoring and reviewing to ensure improvement in OH&S performance
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment
Strategies to achieve this include:
- Ensuring OH&S management principles are included in all organisational planning activities
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on OH&S matters and promote a culture of communication and involvement in OH&S
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees
- Providing ongoing education and training to all our employees
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation
- Providing enough resources to ensure OH&S is a central part of the organisation
- Plan, implement and monitor our OH&S program to meet our duty of care and to ensure continuing improvement.
- Distributing OH&S information, including policies, to all employees and interested parties.
If you would like a copy of these polices please email: email@example.com requesting a copy of current policies.